- 1-1/8 in. 10 Amp Heavy Duty SDS Variable Speed Rotary Hammer
- Product Overview
DescriptionHere's a heavy duty rotary hammer with a stop-hammer feature that lets you use the tool as a drill. Variable speed lets you work in a variety of materials. The quick change SDS Plus-type bit system on this rotary hammer holds chisel bits securely.
- Use to drill precision holes, as a hammer drill for heavy-duty drilling, and as a demolition hammer for cutting and breaking
- Powerful 10 amp motor for heavy duty use
- Impact rate of 0-3900 BPM for pounding through the toughest concrete and masonry
- Variable speed 0-800 RPM rotation-only mode - for drilling in wood
- High power-to-weight ratio
- Quick change SDS Plus-type bit system
- Adjustable 360° side handle
- Anti-vibration handle reduces fatigue
Drill bits and chisels sold separately.Specifications
Name 1-1/8 in. 10 Amp Heavy Duty SDS Variable Speed Rotary Hammer SKU 69274 Brand Chicago Electric Power Tools Amperage (amps) 10 Speed (max) 0-800 RPM Quantity 1 Product Height 10.3 in. Product Length 16 in. Product Weight 11.9 lbs. Product Width 4.3 in. Shipping Weight 15.35 lb. Accessories Included depth gauge, side handle, grease cup, grease cap wrench
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|