- 1/4 in. x 100 ft. Glow in the Dark Polypropylene Rope
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis 100% polypropylene rope includes fluorescent material that can be charged with either natural or artificial light and will then glow for up to 5 hours when placed in the dark.
- Fluorescent material can be re-charged as often as needed for up to 6 months
- Perfect for backyard trip hazards, caves, underwater, tent tie-downs, and campground perimeter markers
- Diamond-braid minimizes stretch for long life and durability
- Resistant to abrasion, gas, oil, mildew, and chemicals
- Safe working load: 95 lb.
Name 1/4 in. x 100 ft. Glow in the Dark Polypropylene Rope SKU 65567 Brand Haul-Master® Color Fluorescent Yellow Diameter 1/4 in. Material Polypropylene Maximum Working load (lbs.) 95 lb. Product Length 100 ft. Shipping Weight 0.90 lb.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|