- 1-9/16 in. 10.5 Amp Heavy Duty SDS Max Type Variable Speed Rotary Hammer
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis SDS Max-type rotary hammer powers through concrete and masonry with ease. The tool features SDS Max-type bit retention for easy bit changes and maximum energy transfer while hammering. A D-handle provides extra control and a better grip when pounding through tough applications. Drill bits and chisels sold separately.
- Variable speed and variable impact rate for drilling and chipping concrete and masonry
- Impact rate of 0-3780 BPM for pounding through the toughest concrete and masonry
- D-handle for a better grip
- Quick change SDS Max-type bit system
- Adjustable 360° side handle
Bits and chisels sold separately.Specifications
Name 1-9/16 in. 10.5 Amp Heavy Duty SDS Max Type Variable Speed Rotary Hammer SKU 69334 Brand Chicago Electric Power Tools Amperage (amps) 10.5 Speed (max) 0-500 RPM Quantity 1 Product Height 10-5/8 in. Product Length 16-1/2 in. Product Weight 13.7 lbs. Product Width 3-3/4 in. Shipping Weight 19.05 lb. Accessories Included side handle, grease cup, grease cap wrench
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|