- 1 Gallon Slime® Tire Sealant
- Product Overview
DescriptionSlime Tire Sealant prevents flats by repairing punctures as they occur or treating existing punctures. Slime is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. Slime is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to 1/4 in. (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim
- Tires treated with Slime can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch
- Slime for tubeless tires can also be installed into tubeless bike tires
Not recommended for use in tires mounted on chrome wheelsSpecifications
Name 1 Gallon Slime® Tire Sealant SKU 63004 Brand Slime Quantity 1 Shipping Weight 9.12 lb. Size(s) 1 gallon Accessories Included Dispenser pump
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 90 days for a full refund or replacement.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|