- 1 in. SDS Variable Speed Pro Rotary Hammer Kit
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis SDS rotary hammer gives you the power to bore into concrete and masonry or drill into wood with ease. The rotary hammer uses SDS bit retention for easy bit changes and a secure hold while hammering. The ergonomic D-handle provides plenty of grip and extra control when pounding through tough materials.
- 3-in-1 switch for drill, hammer drill and hammer-only
- 7.3 amp motor ensures powerful performance
- Variable speed for drilling in wood, with variable impact rate for boring into concrete and masonry
- Impact rate of 0-5100 BPM with 1.9 ft. lbs. of impact energy for pounding through the toughest concrete and masonry
- Variable speed 0-1150 RPM rotation only mode - for drilling in wood
- Ergonomic D-handle design for steady handling
- Accepts industry standard SDS bits
- Adjustable 360° side handle for maximum comfort and control
- Variable speed trigger with lock-on
Drill bits and chisels sold separatelySpecifications
Name 1 in. SDS Variable Speed Pro Rotary Hammer Kit SKU 63433 Model 1642E-B Brand Bauer Amperage (amps) 7.3 Certification ETL Speed (max) 0-1150 RPM Quantity 1 Product Height 3.6 in. Product Length 16.6 in. Product Weight 7 lbs. Product Width 8 in. Shipping Weight 10.10 lb. Accessories Included depth gauge, carrying case, and side handle
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|