- 10 in., 15 Amp Benchtop Table Saw
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis industrial bench top table saw features an extra-wide die cast aluminum table to support a large range of ripping applications. The powerful 15 amp motor delivers up to 4800 RPM for smooth cutting. The industrial bench top table saw also features a miter gauge for accurate cross cutting and overload protection.
- 15 amp motor delivers 4800 RPM for powerful cutting performance
- 26 in. L x 19 in. W heavy duty die cast aluminum tabletop
- Adjustable miter gauge, 45° left and right for accurate cross cuts
- 3 in. rear dust chute for a cleaner working atmosphere
- Overload protection extends motor life
- Includes 10 in. 36 tooth carbide tipped circular saw blade
Table saw stand sold separately.Specifications
Name 10 in., 15 Amp Benchtop Table Saw SKU 63118 Brand Chicago Electric Power Tools Amperage (amps) 15 Horsepower (hp) 2 Speed (max) 4800 RPM Wattage (watts) 1512 Arbor size 5/8 in. Blade size 10 in. Depth of cut (in.) 3 in. Maximum cut depth @ 45 deg 2-1/2 in. Product Height 16 in. Product Length 26 in. Product Width 22-1/2 in. Shipping Weight 1.00 lb. Table dimensions 26 in. L x 19 in. W Accessories Included 10 in. x 36 tooth carbide combination blade, miter gauge, push stick, blade wrench, spindle nut wrench
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|