- 10 in. 2.5 HP Tile/Brick Saw
- Product Overview
DescriptionThe two-position cutting head on this professional tile saw lets you adjust blade for a variety of tiles or bricks. Includes built-in 3 gallon per minute water pump, removable easy-to-clean high-impact ABS water tub.
- Adjustable cutting head lets you adjust blade for standard tiles or bricks up to 3-1/2 in.
- 24 in. cutting capacity
- Head pivots to allow 22.5° and 45° bevel cuts
- Powerful dual capacitor motor with sealed bearings and thermal overload protection
- Heavy duty cast alloy column and cutting head for reduced vibration
- Oversized steel frame with precision linear bar system for smooth operation
Stand sold separately. Diamond blade shown, sold separately.Specifications
Name 10 in. 2.5 HP Tile/Brick Saw SKU 62391 Brand Chicago Electric Power Tools Amperage (amps) 15 Cutting angles (deg) 0-45° Horsepower (hp) 2.5 Maximum cutting thickness (in.) 3-1/2 in. Maximum speed (rpm) 3800 RPM Arbor size 5/8 in. Blade size 10 in. Depth of cut (in.) 3-1/2 in. @ 0°, 1-1/2 in. @ 45° Product Height 22-1/2 in. Product Length 35 in. Product Weight 90 lbs. Product Width 24 in. Shipping Weight 79.65 lb. Table dimensions 17 in. x 19-3/4 in. Accessories Included Pump, water tub, miter gauge Diagonal cut size (in.) 18 in.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Product Manual Click here to Download the Manual for the 62391 62391
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|