- 1/2 in. Heavy Duty Composite Air Impact Wrench
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis professional grade air wrench handles the toughest jobs with no sweat. The composite impact wrench delivers a pounding 800 ft. lbs. of max torque. The lightweight composite handle reduces strain.
- 800 ft. lbs. of max torque for fast removal
- Twin-hammer impact mechanism for high torque with less vibration
- Forward and reverse dial regulator
- Ergonomic lightweight composite design reduces wrist strain and fatigue
- Through-handle silencing exhaust keeps debris away from operator
Name 1/2 in. Heavy Duty Composite Air Impact Wrench SKU 62835 Brand Earthquake® Average air consumption 6 CFM @ 90 PSI Housing material PVC Maximum speed (rpm) 7400 RPM Maximum Torque (ft. - lbs.) 800 ft. lbs. Quantity 1 Working pressure (psi) 90 PSI Air inlet size 1/4-18 in. NPT Drive size (in.) 1/2 in. Product Height 7-1/2 in. Product Length 7-3/4 in. Product Weight 5 lbs. Product Width 2-3/4 in. Recommended hose size (in.) 1/2 in. Shipping Weight 5.40 lb. Model EQ12C
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|