- 12.5 Amp SDS Max Type Pro Demolition Hammer Kit
- Product Overview
DescriptionWith an impact rate of 1900 BPM with 18 ft. lbs. of impact energy, this pro demolition hammer powers through concrete and mortar with ease. With industry-leading anti-vibration control this high powered demo hammer gets the job done without wearing you out.
- Hard hitting 12.5 amp motor ensures powerful performance
- Variable speed control dial matches speed to application
- Impact rate of 1900 BPM with 18 ft. lbs. of impact energy
- Adjustable 360° side handle for maximum comfort and control
- Anti-vibration control
- Accepts industry standard SDS Max-Type bits
- Ergonomic handle with shock absorbant anti-vibration technology prevents strain and fatigue
- Quick change bit retention
- Ball bearing construction for longer tool life
Requires 20 amp, 120 volt circuit. Chisels sold separately.Specifications
Name 12.5 Amp SDS Max Type Pro Demolition Hammer Kit SKU 63440 Model 1631E-B Brand Bauer Amperage (amps) 12.5 Quantity 1 Wattage (watts) 1500 Product Weight 23.2 lbs. Shipping Weight 34.10 lb. Accessories Included auxiliary handle, wrench, chisel oil, replacement brushes and carrying case
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|