- 1/4 in. x 25 Ft. Grade R, Type VD Twin Welding Hose
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis twin line welding hose is specially constructed from synthetic rubber for long lasting durability in all oxy-acetylene welding, brazing, soldering and cutting operations.
- Synthetic rubber, compatible with oxygen and acetylene gases
- Meets RMA/CGA standards for Grade R, Type VD welding hoses
- Brass ball bearing fittings
- Working temperature: -40° to 120° Fahrenheit
Name 1/4 in. x 25 Ft. Grade R, Type VD Twin Welding Hose SKU 60686 Brand Chicago Electric Welding Certification CGA/RMA Material Rubber Maximum pressure (PSI) 300 PSI Hose Length 25 ft. Product Length 25 ft. Shipping Weight 6.60 lb. Size(s) 1/4 in. x 25 Ft.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|