- 15 Amp 70 Lb. Pro Breaker Hammer
- Product Overview
DescriptionThe Bauer corded 70 Lb. Pro Breaker Hammer provides high efficiency with a 15 amp motor delivering 55 ft. lbs. of impact energy. The anti-vibration design plus rubber isolator grips reduce fatigue and help prevent strain during use. The heavy duty breaker hammer has an all ball bearing motor for long service life. Accepts both collared and collarless chisels.
- Powerful 15 amp motor breaks through the toughest materials
- Impact rate of 950 BPM with 55 ft. lbs. of impact energy
- Vibration isolating rubber grips prevent user strain and fatigue
- Rugged cast aluminum motor housing for high strength and lighter weight
- Heavy duty chisel retainer accepts 1-1/8 in. hex steel
- Auto-stop carbon brushes and ball bearing construction for long life
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio
- Two chisels included
Requires 20 amp 120 volt circuitSpecifications
Name 15 Amp 70 Lb. Pro Breaker Hammer SKU 63439 Model 1633E-B Brand Bauer Amperage (amps) 15 Certification ETL Quantity 1 Wattage (watts) 1800 Product Length 29 in. Product Weight 70 lbs. Product Width 23 in. Shipping Weight 85.70 lb. Size(s) 70 Lb. Accessories Included 2 chisels, wrench, chisel grease and replacement brushes
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|