- 16 Gauge Finish Air Nailer
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis nail gun shoots 16 nail gauge finish nails hard and fast for household trim, drawers, cabinets and paneling jobs! The air nailer is constructed of a lightweight aluminum alloy and aluminum magazines for high durability and capacity. Features include economical air consumption with low noise and an air deflector that adjusts up to 360 degrees!
- Shoots 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. long, 16 gauge finish nails
- Durable large capacity aluminum magazine
- Quick–release nosepiece for fast clearing of jams
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment
- 360° adjustable air deflector for appropriate air deflection
- Lightweight aluminum body
- Sequential fire safety trigger
- Economical air consumption with low noise
Fasteners sold separately.Specifications
Name 16 Gauge Finish Air Nailer SKU 69575 Brand Central Pneumatic® Application Pressure treated wood, cabinetry, furniture Average air consumption 1.5 CFM @ 90 PSI Capacity 100 nails Exhaust location 360° Gauge 16 Quantity 1 Working pressure (psi) 70 to 110 PSI Air inlet size 1/4 in. NPT Fastener length (in.) 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. Product Height 11-1/2 in. Product Length 11-1/2 in. Product Weight 4.04 lbs. Product Width 2-1/2 in. Shipping Weight 4.65 lb.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|