- 16/18 Gauge 3-in-1 Air Nailer/Stapler
- Product Overview
DescriptionGet three tools in one with this air nailer that drives both nails and staples! Use nails to work on household trim, paneling, bookcases, drawers and cabinets, then insert staples for upholstery and crafts! The pneumatic nailer features an aluminum magazine and quick-clear nosepiece to clear jams quickly. Get more work done faster with this lightweight 3-in-1 air nailer!
- Drives 16 gauge 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. finishing nails, 18 gauge 5/8 in. to 2 in. brad nails, 18 gauge 5/8 in. to 1-1/2 in. narrow crown staples
- Aluminum magazine for durability and large capacity
- Quick-release nosepiece for fast clearing of jams
- Economical air consumption with low noise
- 360° adjustable air deflector for appropriate air deflection
- Single sequential tip safety mechanism
Nails and staples sold separately.Specifications
Name 16/18 Gauge 3-in-1 Air Nailer/Stapler SKU 68057 Brand Central Pneumatic® Application Bookcases, drawers, trim, cabinets, furniture, crafts, staircases, paneling Capacity 100 Exhaust location 360° Gauge 16/18 Working pressure (psi) 70 To 100 PSI Air inlet size 1/4 in-18 NPT Product Height 11-3/4 in. Product Length 12-1/2 in. Product Weight 5.35 lbs. Product Width 3 in. Shipping Weight 6.25 lb. Size(s) 16 gauge 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. finishing nails, 18 gauge 5/8 in. to 2 in. brad nails
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|