- 2-1/2 in. Paint Scraper with 4 Sided Blade
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis paint scraper is built with an ergonomic soft grip handle and grip knob for better control, enabling you to apply additional pressure for efficient stock removal. The angled head provides added leverage. The blade is held in place with a screw which can be loosened to rotate to one of four sides for optimal performance.
- This scraper has an ergonomic soft grip handle with a grip knob for better control and additional pressure
- The blade is held in place with a screw which can be loosened to rotate to any of four sides
- The angled head positions the blade for maximum scraping efficiency
- The blade is made of heavy duty high carbon sheet steel for long life and durability
Name 2-1/2 in. Paint Scraper with 4 Sided Blade SKU 99827 Brand Pittsburgh® Blade material Steel Handle material Plastic Quantity 1 Rigid or Flexible Rigid Blade width (in.) 2-1/2 in. Product Height 3-1/8 in. Product Length 10-3/16 in. Product Weight 0.65 lbs. Product Width 2-9/16 in. Shipping Weight 0.73 lb.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail Lifetime Warranty. We guarantee this Tool to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product. Limitations apply.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|