- 2 Amp 1/4 Sheet Heavy Duty Palm Finishing Sander
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis palm sander provides oscillating finishes to give your woodworking project a smooth, professional appearance! The sander is constructed with an industrial fan-cooled motor for fast stock removal. This palm sander is a great tool for woodworkers and hobbyists to finish decks, planks or wooden furniture.
- Powerful orbital action for fast swirl-free paint stripping, prepping and finishing
- 13000 OPM for fast stock removal
- 1-3/8 in. dust chute with bag
- Spring clamps for quick sheet changes
- Uses 1/4 standard sanding sheet
- vacuum holes to reduce sanding dust
Sandpaper sold separatelySpecifications
Name 2 Amp 1/4 Sheet Heavy Duty Palm Finishing Sander SKU 61541 Brand Chicago Electric Power Tools Amperage (amps) 2 Maximum speed (rpm) 13000 OPM Pad dimensions (in.) 4 in. x 4-1/4 in. Shipping Weight 3.80 lb. Accessories Included Multi-hole punch
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|