- 20 ton Hydraulic Low Profile Heavy Duty Bottle Jack
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis all purpose hydraulic jack easily handles lifting jobs in tight spaces - up to 20 tons, even at 45° and 90° angles.
- Maximum height: 16-1/4 in.
- Minimum height: 7-1/4 in.
- Twist top for even more height
- Rugged steel construction
- Certified to meet ANSI standards
- Lift up to 20 tons even in tight areas with this hydraulic jack
Name 20 ton Hydraulic Low Profile Heavy Duty Bottle Jack SKU 69483 Brand Pittsburgh Automotive Material Steel Maximum Lift Height (in.) 16-1/4 in. Minimum height (in.) 7-1/4 in. Product Height 7-1/4 in. Product Length 6 in. Product Weight 18.3 lb. Product Width 6 in. Shipping Weight 19.70 lb. Size(s) 20 ton
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|