- 29 gal. 2 HP 150 PSI Cast Iron Vertical Air Compressor
- Product Overview
DescriptionThe 29 gal. tank on this air compressor gives the boost you need to properly operate your pneumatic tools. This air compressor’s 2 HP motor allows up to 150 PSI of air. Features include a conveniently placed handle, smooth rolling wheels and a fully shrouded pump and motor for protection.
- Air delivery: 5.9 CFM @ 90 PSI, 7.3 CFM @ 40 PSI
- Twin capacitor motor for easy start up
- Adjustable handle and semi-pneumatic tires for easy maneuvering
- Oil lubricated pump for reliable performance
- Thermal overload protection
- Dual pressure gauges and built-in quick coupler
- An additional lift-gate charge may apply.
Name 29 gal. 2 HP 150 PSI Cast Iron Vertical Air Compressor SKU 61489 Brand Central Pneumatic® Amperage (amps) 13.8 Certification ETL Horsepower (hp) 2 Maximum pressure (PSI) 150 PSI Speed (max) 1100 RPM Product Height 43-3/4 in. Product Length 22-1/2 in. Product Weight 170.8 lbs. Product Width 24-1/2 in. Shipping Weight 197.80 lb. Tire size (in.) 8 in. Accessories Included dual pressure gauges and built-in quick coupler Flow rate 5.9 CFM @ 90 PSI, 7.3 CFM @ 40 PSI
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual & Quick Start Guide
- Buying Guide
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|