- 30 gal. 420cc Truck Bed Air Compressor EPA III
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis two-stage gas powered air compressor is built tough to handle jobs on any worksite. The compressor has a heavy duty cast iron head and cylinder along with an ASME certified tank for long-lasting durability.
- Air delivery: 18 SCFM @ 90 PSI, 19.5 SCFM @ 40 PSI
- Powered by a 420cc overhead valve gas engine with electric start and recoil backup
- Heavy duty cast iron head and oil lubricated two-stage pump
- ASME certified tank, throttle control and unloader valve
- Cast iron cylinder for long life and durability
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge, shut off pressure switch, ASME certified tank pressure relief valve, and low oil engine shutdown for added safety
- Oil level viewing window and tank drain plug for easy maintenance
- Sturdy steel legs with truck bed mounting holes
- An additional lift-gate charge may apply.
This item can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states via Standard Ground Shipping. In order to return this item for a refund or replacement, all fuel must first be drained.Specifications
Name 30 gal. 420cc Truck Bed Air Compressor EPA III SKU 62779 Brand Central Pneumatic® Certification EPA III Engine displacement (cc) 420cc Horsepower (hp) 14 Low oil shutdown Yes Maximum pressure (PSI) 180 PSI Speed (max) 2500 +/- 100 RPM Quantity 1 Product Height 40-1/16 in. Product Length 47-1/4 in. Product Weight 506 lbs. Product Width 20.87 in. Shipping Weight 483.69 lb. Flow rate 18 SCFM @ 90 PSI, 19.5 SCFM @ 40 PSI
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee the emissions control system on your engine will be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years, provided there has been no improper maintenance, misuse, or abuse of your engine. We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual & Quick Start Guide
- Buying Guide
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|