- 4 ton Steel Heavy Duty Floor Jack with Rapid Pump®
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis 4 ton steel auto jack features a 4 in. to 20-1/2 in. variable lifting range to elevate your car, motorcycle or supply load in only 3-1/2 pumps! A protective foam bumper on the floor jack keeps your vehicle or materials from being damaged while lifting or lowering. With a knurled aluminum handle for a steady grip and a solid, welded steel construction, this rapid pump floor jack is built for comfort and heavy use.
- Super-tough precision welded construction with an industrial grade finish
- Industrial quality for professional mechanics and hardcore automotive enthusiasts
- Rapid Pump® exclusive dual parallel pump system lifts with far fewer pumps
- Universal joint release provides precise load control in any handle position
- Meets international quality standards
- Two piece knurled steel handle for a sure grip, equipped with foam bumper to prevent damage to vehicle finish
- Extra-wide steel casters for stability
Name 4 ton Steel Heavy Duty Floor Jack with Rapid Pump® SKU 68056 Brand Pittsburgh Automotive Material Steel Quantity 1 Handle Length (in.) 50 in. Maximum Lift Height (in.) 20-1/2 in. Minimum height (in.) 4 in. Product Height 8-5/8 in. Product Length 30-5/16 in. Product Weight 99.9 lbs. Product Width 13-3/4 in. Shipping Weight 105.05 lb. Size(s) 4 ton
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|