- 44 in. 13 Drawer Glossy Red Industrial Roller Cabinet
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis 44 in. industrial grade roller cabinet was designed, tested, and built to last a lifetime in the garage. This incredible unit has full double-wall steel construction and a T-shaped inner steel frame for the strength needed to hold up to 2633 lb. of tools. With 14,200 cu. in. of storage available, the dual-bank drawer configuration with 13 drawers allows the flexibility to organize a wide variety of tools with narrow, wide and extra-wide drawer options. The glossy red powder coat finish is durable, easy to clean and looks great in any garage. Maximize your storage and add the matching US General Pro top chest, side cabinet, and side locker to own an entire storage system.
- 16 in. deep drawers have folded edges for extra strength and detents to secure the drawers when closing
- Narrow drawer width (x6): 12-5/16 in.
- Wide drawer width (x6): 22-3/8 in.
- Extra-Wide drawer width (x1): 36-7/8 in.
- Heavy duty 1-3/8 in. ball-bearing drawer slides are riveted to the cabinet for smooth and durable drawer use
- Tall drawers feature 2 pairs of ball-bearing slides to support up to 80 lbs. per drawer.
- 2 locking swivel and 2 fixed heavy duty 5 in. steel casters provide superior mobility
- Includes chrome-plated steel handle, 2 keys, 13 fitted drawer liners and 13 drawer labels
- An additional lift-gate charge may apply.
Items shaded in photo are sold separately.Specifications
Name 44 in. 13 Drawer Glossy Red Industrial Roller Cabinet SKU 68784 Brand U.S. General Pro Application 67436, 68785, 68787, 68991 Casters 2 locking swivel and 2 fixed Color Gloss Red Drawers (qty.) 13 Material Steel Maximum Working load (lbs.) 2633 lb. Quantity 1 Product Height 40 in. Product Length 44-3/4 in. Product Weight 245 lbs. Product Width 18-1/2 in. Shipping Weight 276.00 lb. Size(s) 44 in. Accessories Included chrome-plated steel handle, 2 keys, 13 fitted drawer liners and 13 drawer labels
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|