- 5400 lb. Ratcheting Load Binder
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis load binder uses fast ratchet action to secure and tie down large loads. The professional quality load binder is designed for maximum leverage. The heavy duty cam and pawl ratchet makes it faster and easier to tie down and re-secure big loads.
- Locking mechanism allows you to lock in your hooks at the desired extension
- Alloy steel construction for maximum leverage and strength
- Makes load tightening fast and easy
- Permits quick tightening if load shifts
- Big 15 in. removable handle
Name 5400 lb. Ratcheting Load Binder SKU 66889 Brand Haul-Master® Material Alloy steel Chain size 3/8 in. Handle Length (in.) 15 in. Product Length 26-3/4 in. Shipping Weight 8.75 lb.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|