- 56 in. 8 Drawer Glossy Red Roller Cabinet Top Chest
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis super tough tool chest adds an extra 15,600 cu. in. of tool storage capacity and is designed to fit on top of the US General Pro 11 Drawer Industrial Quality Roller Cabinet sold separately. The tool chest features internally welded joints for durability, rustproof powder-coat finish and convenient side carrying handles. Non-slip rubber mats in each drawer keep tools in place and reduce wear.
- Internally welded joints for durability
- Heavy duty ball bearing slides on all drawers for easy opening
- Glossy powder-coated finish and treated fasteners to resist rust
- Dual gas struts hold lid open
- Lockable drawers with keys
- Spring loaded latches keep drawers closed
- Nonslip liners for all drawers
- Designed to fit the US General Pro 56 In. 11 Drawer Industrial Quality Roller Cabinet
- An additional lift-gate charge may apply.
Items shaded in photo are sold separately.Specifications
Name 56 in. 8 Drawer Glossy Red Roller Cabinet Top Chest SKU 61370 Brand U.S. General Pro Color Red Material Steel Product Height 20-7/10 in. Product Length 56-1/2 in. Product Weight 260 lbs. Product Width 22 in. Shipping Weight 260.00 lb. Size(s) 56 in.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|