- 6 in. 5-8 TPI General Purpose / Demolition Bi-metal Reciprocating Saw Blades 5 Pc
- Product Overview
DescriptionThese reciprocating saw blades feature an alloy steel body that is electron beam welded to an M2 high speed steel cutting edge for tougher, longer-lasting teeth. Perfect for fast cuts in nail-embedded wood, demolition and general purpose cutting, these reciprocating saw blades resists bending or warping on even the toughest jobs. These tough, reliable blades are designed with a raker set tooth pattern that boast 5-8 teeth per inch, ready to accommodate a variety of applications.
- Perfect for fast cuts in nail-embedded wood, demolition and general purpose cutting
- Raker set tooth pattern, 5-8 teeth per inch
- 1/2 in. universal shank
- Extra tall 1 in. wide blade resists bending or warping on the toughest jobs
- Extra thick 0.050 in. blade can handle the most demanding applications
Name 6 in. 5-8 TPI General Purpose / Demolition Bi-metal Reciprocating Saw Blades 5 Pc SKU 68031 Brand Warrior® Material Bi-metal Quantity 5 Teeth per inch (TPI) 5-8 Arbor size 1/2 in. Blade length (in.) 6 in. Blade width (in.) 1 in. Product Length 6 in. Shipping Weight 0.35 lb.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 90 days for a full refund or replacement.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|