- 6 in. Bench Grinder with Gooseneck Lamp
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis bench grinder is great for sharpening knives and tools or grinding bolts and other parts. The grinder is powered by a 1/3 horsepower motor that produces up to 3450 RPM and features an adjustable tool rest and eye shields for added safety. Steel sealed bearings to support the motor shaft for a long service life.
- Powerful 1/3 horsepower motor that starts quickly and won't stall
- Suitable for grinding, sharpening, deburring, polishing and cleaning
- Balanced design for reduced vibration and more comfortable operation
- Includes adjustable tool rests and shatter-resistant eye shields
- Flexible gooseneck lamp with knob switch
Name 6 in. Bench Grinder with Gooseneck Lamp SKU 61748 Brand Central Machinery Amperage (amps) 3.1 Certification CSA Horsepower (hp) 1/3 Speed (max) 3450 RPM Arbor size 1/2 in. Product Height 8.75 in. Product Length 10.25 in. Product Weight 18.07 Product Width 7.75 Shipping Weight 18.45 lb. Size(s) 6 in. Table dimensions 5 in. x 7 in. Accessories Included 36 and 60 grit grinding wheels, adjustable tool rests, shatter resistant eye shields
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|