- 64-1/2 in. x 1/2 in. 14 TPI Carbon Tool Steel Supercut Band Saw Blade
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis carbon tool steel band saw blade is one of the most versatile blades on the market, suitable for all types of wood, nonferrous metals and mild steel. The blade is made of the toughest alloys with 14 heat-treated teeth per inch. Features include a flexible back and hook style, raker set teeth.
- Hook style, Raker set teeth
- Premium carbon tool steel blade made from the toughest alloys
- High silicon content
- Precision-milled, heat-treated teeth, 14 teeth per inch
- Flexible back
- One of the most versatile blades, suitable for all types of wood, nonferrous metals, and mild steel
- Blade speed: under 200 feet per minute for mild steel, 800 to 3500 feet per minute for wood
- Made in USA
Name 64-1/2 in. x 1/2 in. 14 TPI Carbon Tool Steel Supercut Band Saw Blade SKU 97103 Brand Supercut Material Carbon Steel Speed (max) 3500 RPM Quantity 1 Teeth per inch (TPI) 14 Blade length (in.) 64-1/2 in. Blade width (in.) 1/2 in. Shipping Weight 0.25 lb. Size(s) 64-1/2 in. x 1/2 in.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 90 days for a full refund or replacement.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|