- 7/8 In - 1-1/2 In Bi-Metal Hole Saw Assorted Set 7 Pc
- Product Overview
DescriptionCut precise holes in wood, plastic, aluminum, brass, steel alloys and even stainless steel with this bi-metal hole saw set. The set is constructed with alloy steel bodies that are electronic beam welded to M3 high speed steel cutting edges for tougher, longer lasting teeth. Features include variable teeth for less vibration, a durable enamel finish that won’t rust or corrode and a heavy duty solid backing plate that won't flex to ensure accurate holes every time.
- Alloy steel body is electronic beam welded to M3 high speed steel cutting edge for tougher, longer lasting teeth
- Variable tooth set for less vibration
- Slotted for easy plug removal
- Pilot bit with 135º split point for fast, skate-free penetration
- Durable enamel finish won't rust or corrode
- Heavy duty solid backing plate won't flex for accurate holes every time
- 4 - 6 teeth per inch
Name 7/8 In - 1-1/2 In Bi-Metal Hole Saw Assorted Set 7 Pc SKU 68112 Brand Warrior Diameter 7/8 in. Hole Saw, 1 in. Hole Saw, 1-1/8 in. Hole Saw, 1-1/4 in. Hole Saw, 1-1/2 in. Hole Saw Material Bi-metal Quantity 7 Range (ft.) 7/8 In - 1-1/2 In Teeth per inch (TPI) 4 - 6 Product Weight 2.426 lbs. Shipping Weight 1.35 lb. Accessories Included small mandrel with pilot drill, organized blow mold case
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 90 days for a full refund or replacement.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|