- Product Overview
DescriptionGet brute force power in deep wheel wells with the 8 in. extended anvil on this pro-grade air impact wrench. Delivering 2500 ft. lbs. of max torque this heavy hitter has a pinless impact mechanism for more power with less vibration. Easy reversible action and side support handle for better control.
- Drop-forged anvil for superior strength
- Extended 8 in. anvil for extra deep reach
- Side support handle for better control during operation
- Three speed power regulator
- Handle-vented to direct exhaust away from user
- Less vibration and lighter than the competition
- Most powerful wrench in its class
- Precision machined to master-mechanic standards
Name 1 in. Professional Air Impact Wrench SKU 61616 Brand Earthquake® Average air consumption 17 CFM @ 90 PSI Housing material Cast aluminum Speed (max) 3500 RPM Maximum Torque (ft. - lbs.) 2500 ft. lbs. Working pressure (psi) 90 PSI Air inlet size 1/2 in-14 NPT Drive size (in.) 1 in. Product Length 23 in. Product Weight 36-1/2 lb. Recommended hose size (in.) 1/2 in. Shipping Weight 32.75 lb. Model EQ01A
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|