- Product Overview
DescriptionThis portable automotive battery charger has three modes, making it easy to charge, maintain or jump start 12 volt batteries. This 12 volt automotive battery charger has built-in safety features such as reverse polarity alert, thermal protection shutoff and a self-resetting circuit breaker. Copper plated clamps offer superior conductivity.
- Portable unit offers 2-10 amp charging rates plus a 50 amp engine start for emergency starting
- 6 ft. battery leads with copper plated clamps for superior conductivity
- Warning lamps for reverse polarity and charge complete
- Self-resetting circuit breaker
- Switches to trickle mode when battery is completely charged
- Thermal protection shutoff
- Auto shutoff
Not for use with gel batteriesSpecifications
Name 10/2/50 Amp 12V Manual Charger With Engine Start SKU 60653 Brand Cen-Tech® Amperage (amps) 10/2/50 Cable gauge 14 Certification UL Clamp material Copper coated steel Duty cycle 5 seconds on with four minute rest Quantity 1 Reverse polarity protection (y/n) Yes Cable length (ft.) 6 ft. Product Height 5-1/2 in. Product Length 7-1/2 in. Product Weight 11.13 lbs. Product Width 9-1/2 in. Shipping Weight 11.70 lb.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|