- Product Overview
DescriptionThis OBD II & CAN code reader reads your car’s computer to find out what your problems are when the “CHECK ENGINE” light pops on. Get the information about the detected malfunction in English, French or Spanish and save money by diagnosing your auto issues yourself. This code reader reads and clears trouble codes in all OBDII compliant vehicles from 1996 and newer.
- Read and clear trouble codes in all OBDII compliant vehicles from 1996 and newer
- Supports all OBD II protocols and the Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol
- Multilingual menu and Diagnostic Trouble Code definitions (English, French, Spanish)
- Resets Check Engine light
- Reads Power Control Module and Transmission Control Module data
- Views freeze frame data
- Reads O2 sensor data
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display
No batteries required, powered by vehicle's battery.Specifications
Name OBD II & CAN Code Reader with Multilingual Menu SKU 98568 Brand Cen-Tech Application 1996 and newer vehicles with OBD port Internet updateable (y/n) No Languages English, French, Spanish Product Height 4/5 in. Product Length 4-1/3 in. Product Weight 0.39 lbs. Product Width 2-3/4 in. Shipping Weight 0.55 lb. Accessories Included OBD II connector and cable, glossary of trouble codes
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|