- Product Overview
DescriptionProtect your engine and coolant system without danger of hard water deposits, scale or rust from tap water. Premixed antifreeze and coolant is the only thing you have to add!
- Convenient, prediluted antifreeze and coolant - no need to add water
- Compatible for use in all automobiles and light-duty trucks
- Amber color will not change the current antifreeze color when used for topping-off
- Provides 150,000 miles or 5 years of maximum protection when a complete cooling system flush and fill is performed
- Phosphate-free and silicate-free formula
- Freeze-up protection to -34º F, Boil-over protection to 265º F
Name 1 Gal Peak® Antifreeze And Coolant 50/50 SKU 69915 Brand Peak Certification ASTM D-3306, ASTM D-4340 Quantity 1 Volume (fl. oz.) 1 gallon Shipping Weight 1.00 lb.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 90 days for a full refund or replacement.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|