- Product Overview
DescriptionThese chrome-plated devices create a protective seal to prevent grease and other contaminants from damaging your trailer wheel bearings. The set includes one pair and is easy to install.
- Creates a seal to prevent damage-causing dirt and water from entering trailer wheel bearings
- Specialized design allows for checking the grease level quickly and easily
- Eliminates bearing packing
- Heavy duty vinyl cap prevents overfilled hubs from spilling grease on trailer wheels
- Makes wheel completely submersible
- Chrome-plated steel housing
- Easy installation
Name 1.98 in. Wheel Bearing Protectors, 1 Pair SKU 97166 Brand Haul-Master® Diameter 2-1/64 in. Material Steel Quantity 2 Product Height 1-31/32 in. Product Length 2 in. Product Weight 0.85 lbs. Shipping Weight 0.92 lb. Size(s) 1.98 in.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|