- Professional OBDII Scan Tool with ABS
- Product Overview
DescriptionHere's an advanced OBD II & CAN code reader that diagnoses ABS codes on most 1996 and newer vehicles. This handy code reader uses next-generation OBDII technology to quickly diagnose engine problems using your vehicle's onboard computer. Easy-to-understand troubleshooting code tips help you get to the cause of trouble codes faster, saving time and money.
- Diagnoses ABS codes on most 1996 and newer vehicles
- Stores and plays back live sensor data
- Read and clear trouble codes in all OBDII compliant vehicles from 1996 and newer
- Resets Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions on the easy-to-read screen
- Prints data via PC
- Graphs data for 1996 and newer vehicles
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status for emissions
- Retrieves generic codes (P0, P2, P3, U0), manufacturer codes (P1, P3, U1) and pending codes
- Provides Code/Cause/Solution tips for easier troubleshooting
No batteries required, powered by vehicle's battery.Specifications
Name Professional OBDII Scan Tool with ABS SKU 60794 Brand Cen-Tech® Application 1996 and newer vehicles with OBD port Internet updateable (y/n) Yes Languages English, Spanish and French Product Height 1-1/2 in. Product Length 7-3/4 in. Product Weight 0.8 lb. Product Width 4 in. Shipping Weight 2.25 lb. Accessories Included OBD II connector and cable, USB cable, CD with software and support manuals, user manual
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
- Software Update
Instructions for Software Update Click here to Download Software Update for the 60794 OBD II & CAN Scan Tool with ABS
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|