- Carbide Tip Adjustable Circle Cutter
- Product Overview
DescriptionThe dual blade design on this adjustable circle cutter gives you clean holes with less vibration. The circle cutter goes right through tile, composite and hardwood and allows you to cut any circle size between 1 in. and 5 in. The cutter includes a plain brad point drill, 4mm hex key wrench, 1-1/4 in. drill bit and 2 cutting blades.
- Carbide tip for cutting tile, composite, hardboard, thin sheet metal and other tough materials
- Dual blade design for less vibration and faster, cleaner cuts
- Cutter includes plain brad point drill, 4mm hex key wrench, 1-1/4 in. drill bit and 2 cutting blades
- Drill bit size: 1/4 in. with 118° split point
- Graduations: fractional and metric (3/16 in. per line)
- Shank size: 3/8 in.
For best results use with drill press or drill stand.Specifications
Name Carbide Tip Adjustable Circle Cutter SKU 68117 Brand Warrior® Blade material Carbide Material Steel Product Weight 0.66 lbs. Shipping Weight 0.80 lb.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 90 days for a full refund or replacement.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|