- Drop Point EDC Pocket Knife
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis EDC knife is the ultimate "everyday carry" with a super-strong stainless steel drop-point blade that opens smoothly with the flick of your thumb. Spring-loaded locking mechanism and blade guard make this knife ideal for tactical applications, hunting, recreation or all-around everyday carry. Four different belt clip mounting positions give this EDC knife fully ambidextrous versatility.
- Superior knife-grade 8CR13MOV stainless steel maintains a sharp edge
- Ambidextrous thumb stud and finger lever for fast deployment
- Low-friction pivot point
- Four different belt clip mounting positions
- Half-serrated edge for easy cutting through tough hide, fabric, rope
- Liner lock securely holds blade open
- Featherweight G-10 composite scales with steady grip texture
How to Keep Your Gordon EDC Knife Ready for Anything: (1) Keep a keen edge on the blade with a fine grade whetstone, (2) Remove dirt and lint weekly, (3) Lubricate the pivot point regularly with light machine oil or silicone lubricant. Use sparingly - lubricant attracts grit.Specifications
Name Drop Point EDC Pocket Knife SKU 63168 Brand Gordon® Blade material Stainless steel - 8CR13MOV Grip material G-10 composite Blade length (in.) 3.6 in. Handle Length (in.) 4.2 in. Product Weight 3.4 oz. Shipping Weight 0.25 lb.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|