- Dual Chuck Tire Inflator with Dial Gauge
- Product Overview
DescriptionThe rubberized tire gauge measures tire pressure readings from 10 PSI to 120 PSI and when you’re done, the bleed-off button resets the gauge to zero. The dual head chuck on this tire inflator makes it easy to reach stems on inside dual wheels.
- Rubberized 2 in. gauge shows pressure from 10 PSI to 120 PSI for accurate inflation
- Lever easily controls inflation and bleed-valve reduces excess pressure
- Dual air chuck for easy inflation of many tire styles including hard-to-reach dual wheels
- Scales: PSI, kg/cm2, kPa and bar
- Brass fittings, polished steel construction
- 1/4 in-18 NPT air inlet
- Accuracy: +/- 2.8 PSI
Name Dual Chuck Tire Inflator with Dial Gauge SKU 63136 Brand Warrior® Diameter 2 in. Maximum pressure (PSI) 120 PSI Minimum Pressure (PSI) 10 PSI Air inlet size 1/4 in-18 NPT Shipping Weight 0.80 lb.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|