- 30 in. 5 Drawer Glossy Red Tool Cart
- Product Overview
DescriptionStep up your mobile tool organization with this industrial grade US General Pro 5-drawer roller cart. With quality features like rolled drawer edges, gas struts on the lid and spring-loaded drawer latches to hold drawers shut, this cart is ideal for the master mechanic. Store over 8100 cu. in. and 704 lb. worth of equipment. Four smooth heavy duty metal swivel casters provide smooth movement around your work area. The durable glossy red powder coat finish prevents rusting and looks great.
- 17-3/4 in. deep drawers have folded edges for extra strength and spring-loaded latches to secure the drawers when moving
- Narrow drawer width (x3): 12-1/2 in.
- Wide drawer width (x2): 25-1/2 in.
- Heavy duty 1-3/8 in. ball-bearing drawer slides are riveted to the cart for smooth and durable drawer use
- Dual gas struts securely hold up the lid and make it easy to open
- Screwdriver storage slots are built into the inner frame of the tool cart
- Large storage compartment at the bottom is useful for moving large objects
- 2 swivel and 2 locking swivel 5 in. steel casters provide superior mobility
- Includes 2 keys and 5 fitted drawer liners
- Convenient side parts tray is great for holding small parts used in a project
- An additional lift-gate charge may apply.
Tools sold separately."Impressed with the quality construction and ease of use."Hot Bike MagazineRead a review of this item on the Popular Hot Rodding BlogSpecifications
Name 30 in. 5 Drawer Glossy Red Tool Cart SKU 95272 Brand U.S. General Pro Casters 2 swivel and 2 locking swivel Color Red Drawers (qty.) 5 Material Steel Maximum Working load (lbs.) 704 lb. Product Height 41-2/5 in. Product Length 37-3/4 in. Product Weight 120 lbs. Product Width 20-3/4 in. Shipping Weight 155.00 lb. Size(s) 30 in.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|