- Product Overview
DescriptionUsing the sun to power an electric fence makes so much sense in remote locations. This solar fencer can electrify 3 to 5 miles of single-strand fencing wire, and you can adjust its solar panel's angle to capture more solar power at your location. The solar fencer is designed to keep only animals confined to a specific area by emitting an electrical shock. Copper terminal posts are marked red (positive) and black (negative) for quick and easy hook-up. A ground rod (not included) is required to properly ground this solar fence control. Impact-resistant housing.
- Electrify up to five miles of fence using the sun's power
- Adjustable solar panel to capture more power at your location
- Ideal for remote locations
- Over-discharge protection circuit
- Protected on/off flip switch
- Copper terminal posts marked red (positive) and black (negative) for quick and easy hook-up
- Impact resistant housing
- Rechargeable 4.5 amp hour, 6 volt lead-acid battery
- Fully charged in 8 hours of direct sunlight
- 2-1/4 in. keyhole mounting holes for easy installation
This item can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states via Standard Ground Shipping.Specifications
Name Adjustable Solar Electric Fence Controller SKU 47454 Brand Thunderbolt Magnum Solar Battery type Lead acid DC Volts 8.7 Quantity 1 Range (ft.) 3 to 5 miles Wattage (watts) 1.3 Battery size 6V Product Height 5-3/8 in. Product Length 7-1/4 in. Product Width 6-7/8 in. Shipping Weight 3.50 lb.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|