- Product Overview
DescriptionKeep the tools you need for the job organized and easily accessible with this all-steel roller cart. This mobile cart provides 6200 cu. in. of storage space and handles up to 580 lb. worth of equipment. Features include four smooth rolling swivel casters for easy maneuverability around your work area and a glossy black powder coat finish to prevent rusting. A great tool cart for any garage or workshop!
- 14-1/2 in. deep drawers have folded edges with extra strong detents to secure drawers when closing
- Narrow drawer width (x2): 12-1/4 in.
- Wide drawer width (x2): 26 in.
- Heavy duty 1-3/8 in. ball-bearing drawer slides are riveted to the cart for smooth and durable drawer use
- Drawers support up to 70 lbs. per drawer
- Screwdriver storage slots are built into the inner frame of the tool cart
- Large storage compartment at the bottom is useful for moving large objects
- 2 swivel, 2 locking swivel 5 in. steel casters provide superior mobility
- Includes 2 keys and 5 fitted drawer liners
Name 26 in. 4 Drawer 580 lb. Capacity Glossy Black Roller Cart SKU 95659 Brand U.S. General Casters 2 swivel, 2 locking swivel Color Black Drawers (qty.) 4 Material Steel Maximum Working load (lbs.) 580 lb. Product Height 38-1/4 in. Product Length 33-1/2 in. Product Weight 97 lb. Product Width 17-1/2 in. Shipping Weight 103.20 lb. Size(s) 26 in.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|