- Quick-Connect Compression Tester
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis compression tester features a universal quick connect to easily reach plug ports on vehicles, boats and motorcycles! Diagnose worn piston rings, burnt valves and bad head gaskets quickly and easily. The compression tester comes with a blow mold case for easy organization and storage. A quality compression tester for mechanics and machinists to get quick and reliable diagnosis.
- Quickly diagnose worn piston rings, burnt valves and bad head gaskets
- Professional quality, works on most domestic and foreign engines
- 24 in. flexible hose for easy reach
- Three 10-1/2 in. flexible adapters (M 12 x 1.25 long reach, M 10 x 1.00 standard, M 14 x 1.25 standard)
- Large easy-to-read gauge with rubber impact jacket
- Pressure range: 0-300 PSI
- Push button pressure release
Name Quick-Connect Compression Tester SKU 62622 Brand Pittsburgh Automotive Maximum pressure (PSI) 500 PSI Quantity 4 Working pressure (psi) 0-300 PSI Hose Length 24 in. Product Weight 2.8 lbs. Shipping Weight 3.60 lb. Accessories Included 3 flex adapters, carrying case
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|