- Stubby Auger Bit Set 6 Pc
- Product Overview
DescriptionBore clean holes in soft and hard woods with this set of stubby auger bits. The short length makes it easier to get between studs and joists. These stubby auger bits have a lead screw that pulls the bit into the workpiece.
- Make fast, clean holes in both hard and soft woods
- Lead screw pulls bit into workpiece eliminating extra pressure and strain
- Short length allows drilling between studs and other tight spaces
- 1/4 in. quick-change shank works with drills or impact drivers
- Includes bit sizes 1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 5/8 in., 3/4 in., 1 in.
Name Stubby Auger Bit Set 6 Pc SKU 68167 Brand Warrior® Quantity 6 Product Length 4 in. Shipping Weight 0.72 lb. Size(s) 1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 5/8 in., 3/4 in., 1 in.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 90 days for a full refund or replacement.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|