- Variable Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with Metal Head® Design
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis solar powered welding helmet is equipped with a professional quality auto-darkening lens with 1/25,000 second switching speed (clear to dark) as soon as you begin welding. Lightweight comfortable design with an adjustable ratcheting headband for better fit and comfort. The solar powered welding helmet gives you full view of your welding area with a variable shade control from #9 to #13 with a resting shade of #4.
- Solar powered cells with battery assist provide up to 6 years of expected life under normal welding conditions (no battery change needed)
- Superior auto darkening lens for Arc, MIG and TIG welding
- Variable shade control adjusts from #9 to #13 with a #4 resting shade
- Grind mode transforms helmet into a grind shield without shade flickering
- Large viewing lens: 3-7/8 in. W x 1-3/4 in. H
- 1/25,000 second switching speed (clear to dark state)
- Full face coverage with ratcheting headband
- High/low sensitivity dial
- Automatic power on/off with adjustable delay time
- High impact polyamide nylon construction
Name Variable Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with Metal Head® Design SKU 68782 Brand Chicago Electric Welding Application TIG (over 10 amp), MIG/flux welding, Plasma arc welding/cutting, air carbon cutting, stick welding Battery type Li-ion Battery(s) Included (y/n) Yes Color Silver/Black Quantity 1 Product Weight 1.3 lbs. (21 oz.) Shipping Weight 1.90 lb. Accessories Included spare lens cover
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|