- Product Overview
DescriptionGet the benefit of wire welding without the hassle of gas. This Flux Core Arc Welder (FCAW) is specifically designed to use self-shielding flux-cored welding wire, eliminating any need for gas and regulators normal MIG welders require. Set-up is easy for gasless flux-cored welding. With a variable speed wire control and thermal overload protection, this flux wire welder provides dependable performance in a compact, lightweight package. Includes everything you need to start welding right out of the box.
- Welding output up to 120 amps
- Two voltage settings provides versatility
- Operates on readily available 120V/20 amp power – no special wiring required
- Includes heavy-duty flux core gun and ground clamp
- Lightweight with convenient carry handle for easy portability - weighs just 37 lbs.
- Works with 0.030in or 0.035in wire
- Best in class duty cycle: 20% @ 90 amps
- Handy on-board set-up guide
- Arc stays “electrically cold” until trigger is activated
Name 90 Amp Flux Welder SKU 61849 Brand Chicago Electric Welding Amperage (amps) 20 Duty cycle 20% @ 90 AC amps Maximum amperage output (amps) 120 Maximum Diameter 0.035 in. Minimum amperage output (amps) 60 Minimum Diameter 0.030 in. Open Circuit Voltage 27 Quantity 1 Thermal Overload Protection (y/n) Yes Weldable metals Mild, low alloy steel (not suitable for aluminum or stainless steel) Welding capacities 18 gauge to 3/16 in. thick (0.047 in. to 0.187 in.) Product Height 14-3/4 in. Product Length 14-1/2 in. Product Weight 37 lbs. Product Width 8-3/8 in. Shipping Weight 37.50 lb. Size(s) 90 Accessories Included spare contact tip, hand-held face shield, wire brush / chipping hammer combo, spool of flux core wire
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual & Quick Start Guide
- Buying Guide
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|