Protect yourself and your family from invisible, odorless carbon monoxide
The First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm uses a specialized carbon monoxide sensor to accurately measure and alert you to deadly carbon monoxide build-up. This battery powered unit can be mounted anywhere, even when there is no electrical source available. The sensor unit lasts up to 5 years with normal use. When dangerous carbon monoxide levels are detected a loud 85 dB alarm alerts you.
We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 5 years from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.