Formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic and tubeless tires. Fibro-Seal Technology employs a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This lattice seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible, long-lasting plug.
- Repairs punctures up to 1/4 in. (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates
- Nontoxic, non-hazardous, nonflammable, non-aerosol and water soluble
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim
- Tires treated with SLiME can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch
- SLiME has a freeze point of -30º Fahrenheit (-34.4º Celsius) and a boiling point of 220º Fahrenheit (104.4º Celsius)
- Will not harden or dry out, and guaranteed for two years