Delivery times are estimated, not guaranteed. Every effort will be made to ship as soon as possible.
- Shipping carrier delays may impact delivery time
- Weather delays and other circumstances may impact delivery time
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii and rural areas will take longer
Estimated delivery times after leaving our warehouses:
- Flat Rate Shipping: 5–7 Business Days
- Express Shipping: 2–4 Business Days
- Truck Shipping (for Overweight Items): 10–20 Business Days
CHRISTMAS ORDERING DEADLINES
To receive your items by Saturday, December 24, 2022, we recommend you place your order on or before these deadlines:
- Flat Rate Shipping: Monday, December 12, 2022
- Express Shipping: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Truck Shipping: Monday, December 5, 2022
Order Early to Avoid Disappointment
Shipping services are determined by product size, type, weight, and destination. Some shipping services may not be available for your location or items in your order. Shipping timelines are estimated, and are subject to service delays.
PLEASE NOTE: Our shipping partners have informed us that delivery times may take longer than usual due to high demand during the holiday season as well as their COVID-19 safety protocols. After we ship your order, it may take 1-2 days for the next shipping update from the carrier. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
During the holidays you may be placing orders that you intend to keep secret from someone on your list. Please be aware that many of our larger items ship in their own packaging, and in many cases will reveal their content. We don't want to spoil your Christmas surprises, but unfortunately we do not offer holiday wrapping or over-boxing.
Harbor Freight Tools uses United States Postal Service, FedEx SmartPost, FedEx Ground, FedEx Air or truck freight lines to ship your orders. You will receive a shipping confirmation email confirming the carrier and the estimated delivery date.
Flat Rate Shipping $6.99
Orders without overweight items ship at a flat rate of $6.99.
- Flat rate shipping is only available in the contiguous United States
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible
- This limited-time offer is subject to change without notice
Some large, bulky, or overweight items may incur additional freight charges.
- Overweight charges apply to each overweight item in the order
- If applicable, customer is responsible for lift-gate charges when shipped by truck
Express shipping may be available on qualifying items.
- Rates are calculated based on weight, size and delivery zip code
- Express orders receive expedited attention, but please allow time for handling
Gift cards ship free. Express service is available for an additional fee.
If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order and additional charges will apply. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. A freight company usually contacts you 24-48 hours prior to delivery to make lift-gate arrangements. Please provide a valid daytime phone number when placing your order. If you have questions, you may contact Customer Service at 1-800-444-3353, Monday thru Sunday, 6am to 6pm (PT).
Things to Know:
- Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to a P.O. Box address
- Items over 70 lbs. cannot ship to Alaska or Hawaii
- We do not ship to Freight Forwarding/Logistic addresses
- Some orders will ship out in multiple packages
- Harbor Freight Tools does not currently ship to APO or FPO addresses due to export requirements
- Some gas powered or volatile items (e.g. generators, engines, spray paint) cannot ship by air or express service due to regulations
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon Harbor Freight’s tender of product to the shipping carrier
While we do our best to prevent backorders, they do occasionally happen. The item will be sent as soon as our warehouse receives a new shipment.
If an order has an item on backorder, Harbor Freight will charge shipping on the entire merchandise total including the shipping cost for the item on backorder. When a backordered item ships, you will only be charged for the item (plus tax if applicable).
If you paid with a debit card, we recommend you deduct the full amount of your order from your records to ensure funds are available when your item becomes available.
If the backordered item discontinued or unavailable, the item will be cancelled from your order and you will not be charged. There may be a comparable item or upgraded version available. Please search our website or contact Customer Service for assistance at 1-800-444-3353, Monday thru Sunday, 6am to 6pm (PT).
Due to the size of some of our products, larger items will arrive in their original manufacturers' packaging. Be aware that the packaging may reveal the product contents.