- 1/4 in. x 10 ft. in. Diamond Braid Rope
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis durable diamond braid rope is built tough to pull and secure loads to 300 lb.. The rope is woven with tough, 100% polyester strands and built to resist rot, mildew, oil and gas.
- Red braid makes the rope easily visible for safety
- Ideal for hauling, securing tents, tarps and loads
- Diamond-braid minimizes stretch for long life and durability
- Resistant to abrasion, gas, oil, mildew, and chemicals
- Safe working load: 300 lb.
Not intended to support human weight.Specifications
Name 1/4 in. x 10 ft. in. Diamond Braid Rope SKU 96186 Brand Haul-Master® Color Red And White Diameter 1/4 in. Material Polyester Maximum Working load (lbs.) 300 lb. Product Length 10 ft. in. Shipping Weight 0.10 lb.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|