Harbor Freight Tools uses United States Postal Service, FedEx Smart Post, FedEx Ground, FedEx Second Day, FedEx Next Day Air, or truck freight line to ship your orders to you. Harbor Freight makes every effort to ship items the next business day if ordered before 2pm (PT). Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed on Monday and shipped on Tuesday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email that will confirm which carrier was used for your products.
$6.99 Standard ground flat-rate shipping includes free handling and insurance!
Orders shipped via freight are subject to additional charges per overweight item as shown on the applicable product page. Customers are responsible for all lift-gate charges when shipped by truck.
- Over 150 lbs. in the contiguous states
- Over 70 lbs. outside of the contiguous states
- Girth over 130 inches. Girth = (width + height) x 2 + length
Example: An item is 15l x 10w x 5h
(10 + 5) * 2 + 15 = 45 Girth
Things to Know:
- To qualify for $6.99 flat-rate shipping, any items within your order MUST NOT be oversized** or overweight*.
- Exceptions: $6.99 flat-rate shipping applies only to locations in the contiguous United States.
- Orders shipped through the Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO), to international addresses, or to locations in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa and US protectorates are not eligible - rates for these respective locations will be listed on the “Order Summary” during checkout.
- Express and Premium rates will be calculated based on the type of service, product weight and shipping delivery zip code entered during checkout.
- Gift Cards are not subject to sales tax or standard delivery charges. For Express Shipping - Select 2nd Day or Next Day Shipping during checkout. Additional fees apply.
- For International shipping rates, please contact our Call Center at 1-800-423-2567, available 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- This limited-time offer is subject to change without notice.
If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order and additional charges will apply. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. A freight company usually contacts you 24-48 hours prior to delivery to make lift-gate arrangements. Please assure your order has a valid daytime phone number, or voicemail box set-up. If you have questions, you may contact Customer Service at 1-800-444-3353, Monday thru Saturday, 5am to 9pm (PT); Sunday 6am to 6pm (PT).
If an order has one or more items on backorder, Harbor Freight charges the shipping of the entire merchandise total including shipping cost for the item that is on backorder. When the backordered item(s) ship(s), you are charged only for the item (plus tax if applicable).
Delivery times are expected, not guaranteed. If payment authorization is delayed, in order to confirm payment or prevent fraud, Harbor Freight reserves the right to delay shipments. Every effort will be made to ship at the soonest possible time. Most non-overweight orders will arrive within the below time periods after they leave our warehouses:
Standard Ground: 3 - 7 Business Days Express: Second Business Day Premium: Next Business Day
Things to Know:
- Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- Weather delays and other circumstances may impact delivery time. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed.
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, APO, FPO, rural areas, and Puerto Rico, Guam or the Virgin Islands will take longer.
- Restricted items - Gas powered or explosive items (e.g. generators, engines, spray paint) cannot be shipped via express or premium service. Prior to sale, gas powered items are tested for functionality using a small amount of fuel. Residual fuel poses potential risks during air transport and is therefore prohibited due to airline regulations.
Currently, Harbor Freight offers shipping to Canada and Australia only.
- All items must be in stock in the warehouse (no backordered items).
- No single item/entire order weighing 150 pounds or oversized items can be shipped out of the country.*
- No "truck" or gas items can be shipped internationally.*
- International orders are not eligible for coupons (domestic orders only).
*We suggest a freight forwarding company for delivery.
- The weight or overall dimensions determine shipping costs, whichever is greater.
- Shipping charges do not include any brokerage, taxes or duties that may be applicable to your order.
- Standard delivery time: 7-10 business days (Including processing time).
- Standard payment type: payment may be received by credit card or money transfer (for orders $500 and greater, a wire transfer is required).
- Shipping charges are non-refundable on processed orders.
- Shipping quotes are valid for 30 days.
QUOTE REQUESTS:International shipping available to Canada and Australia only. You can expect to receive your quote in approximately 48-72 hours.
To request an international shipping quote, just copy and paste the fields below and fill out the information in an email to InternationalOrders@harborfreight.com.For your protection please do not include any credit card information in your email. We will contact you directly to arrange payment.
- Customer Name:
- Shipping Address:
- Postal Code (if applicable):
- Billing Address (if different from above):
- Postal Code (if applicable):
- Item Number:
If you need immediate assistance, please contact our International Sales Department at 1-805-388-1000, Monday thru Friday, 8am to 4pm (PT).