- 10 gal. 2.5 HP 125 PSI Oil Lube Air Compressor
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis 2.5 horsepower air compressor is powerful and portable with a built-in wheel kit and easy carry handle. The easy-to-read tank and outlet gauges along with the clear-view oil window make this air compressor user friendly as well.
- Air delivery: 5.3 CFM @ 90 PSI, 6.2 CFM @ 40 PSI
- Direct drive induction motor with thermal overload protection
- Easy-to-carry handle and smooth-rolling wheels for hassle-free mobility
- Clear view oil window lets you know when its time to refill oil
- High impact ABS shroud for maximum protection
- Easy-to-read tank and outlet gauges
- Adjustable air regulator for more control
Name 10 gal. 2.5 HP 125 PSI Oil Lube Air Compressor SKU 62441 Brand Chicago Electric Power Tools Amperage (amps) 14 Horsepower (hp) 2.5 Maximum pressure (PSI) 125 PSI Maximum speed (rpm) 3400 RPM Quantity 1 Working pressure (psi) 90 PSI Product Height 22-1/4 in. Product Length 36 in. Product Weight 66.88 lbs. Product Width 13-1/4 in. Shipping Weight 72.90 lb. Accessories Included Wheels Flow rate 5.3 CFM @ 90 PSI, 6.2 CFM @ 40 PSI
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual & Quick Start Guide
- Buying Guide
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|