- 10 Piece 1/2 In. Torque Limiting Extension Bar Set
- Product Overview
DescriptionUse these torque extension bars to prevent over-tightening of lug nuts. Designed for use with standard or thin-wall sockets, each torque extension bar is color-coded and engraved with torque range for quick reference. The extension bars work with any impact wrench, even those with an extended anvil. A handy carrying case is included.
- Helps apply torque to the correct tolerances
- Prevents over-tightening of wheel lug nuts, distortion of wheels, drums and rotors
- Works with any 1/2 in. impact wrench, even those with an extended anvil
- Can be used with thin wall sockets
- Color-coded and engraved with torque range for quick reference
- Includes carrying case
Name 10 Piece 1/2 In. Torque Limiting Extension Bar Set SKU 69870 Brand Pittsburgh Automotive Material Chrome-moly Points of contact 6 Quantity 10 Drive size (in.) 1/2 in. Product Length 7-5/8 in. Shipping Weight 6.40 lb. Accessories Included Case
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|