- 100 Amp 6/12V Battery Load Tester
- Product Overview
DescriptionFast and easy to use, this battery load tester checks your vehicle's charging system under working conditions. This load tester takes the guesswork out of electrical diagnosis, making it easy to pinpoint charging system failures.
- Test complete charging system including alternator, regulator, and battery. Also tests starter motor for excessive draw.
- For use with 6 volt or 12 volt systems
- Color-coded voltage meter for easy reading
- Heavy duty steel case with enamel finish
- Vinyl dipped steel clamps with copper plated jaws
- Heavy duty CCA wire
Name 100 Amp 6/12V Battery Load Tester SKU 61747 Brand Cen-Tech Amperage (amps) 100 Quantity 1 Starting current (amps) 500-1000 Product Height 2-1/8 in. Product Length 9-5/8 in. Product Weight 1.96 lbs. Product Width 3-3/4 in. Shipping Weight 2.10 lb.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|